Cleartrace, an Austin-based Climate Tech startup, is on a mission to help companies proactively decarbonize their energy consumption. Cleartrace provides a source of unified, auditable truth allowing companies to stand behind their claims of carbon reductions, sustainability, and renewable energy.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will help create and oversee our marketing campaigns and projects. In this role, you will run various marketing campaigns, advertising, and promotions. The ideal candidate has a combination of marketing and energy or sustainability experience and will leverage their skills and knowledge as a key member on our marketing team.
If you’re passionate about sustainability and marketing, we’d love for you to join us here at Cleartrace!
- Implement creative and successful marketing campaigns to engage our customers and our market. You will work across a variety of channels including webinars, events, email marketing, web, and social
- Work closely with our content team to develop and implement a framework for repurposing our content to ensure we get maximum impact for our efforts
- Update our website with new blogs, news articles, and similar company updates.
- Launch a newsletter (using Hubspot) to engage our customers and prospects and educate them about our category and product
- Update our website with new blogs, news articles, and similar company updates
- Manage our design agency to develop assets for a variety of channels
- Coordinate Cleartrace’s presence at industry events
- Execute promotional events and campaigns to gain awareness to grow our brand
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing and sales team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Analyze marketing data to improve effectiveness of future marketing strategies
- Execute initiatives to reach our target audience and convey our message and mission accurately
- Support content and social efforts to amplify our brand in the market
- 3+ years of proven marketing experience
- Renewable energy, ESG, or sustainability experience
- Superior copywriting skills with the ability to craft messaging that resonates with our audience
- Organizational skills and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, internally and externality
- You have both analytical and creative mindset
- Experience with marketing automation software (we use Hubspot) and design tools such as Canva
- You are a self-starter, hard-working, and eager to collaborate with everyone else on the team to accomplish the end goal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Experience with marketing tools such as CRM
It’s rare to have ALL of the qualifications listed in a job description. We’re excited to learn about the qualifications you have and the ones you want to develop.
Cleartrace provides the actionable data companies need to proactively decarbonize their operations. By illuminating previously unseen energy data, companies can see and manage the upstream production and downstream consumption of their energy, every hour of the day. Global sustainability leaders including JPMorgan, Nextera and Brookfield trust Cleartrace to deliver 100% traceable and verifiable energy and carbon records as proof of their sustainability performance.
At Cleartrace, we are building tools for a sustainable future.
Equal opportunity employer statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported and differences are celebrated. ClearTrace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
If you’ve gotten to this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the possibility of joining our team! Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.